- Our Expertise
- Properties on Demand
- Recent News
- About us
- Denmark Branch
PSE for SPEED Webinar Series 2021
We have now finalized the following plans for the PSE for SPEED Webinar Series 2021 (unless otherwise stated, all webinar times are 14:00 – 18:00 CEST)
1. Sustainable process design in 12 hierarchical steps consisting of a 3-stage methodology; 14-16 July (guest speakers: Professors Ignacio Grossmann, Stratos Pistikopoulos, Mario Richard Eden)
2. Property estimation in four simple steps; 27 July (guest speaker Prof John O’Connell)
3. Refrigerant design, selection, verification; 16 August, 13:00 – 17:00 CEST (guest speaker Prof Nick Sahinidis)
4. Chemical substitution; 25 August 13:00 – 17:00 CEST (guest speaker Dr. Syeda S Razia and Dr.Michael Overcash )
5. Systematic and reliable chemical product design; 9 September (guest speaker Prof André Bardow)
6. Systematic & rapid model development; 16 September (guest speaker: Prof Fengqi You & Prof Jay H Lee)
Anybody who would like to know more about a systems approach to efficient & reliable problem solution (problem formulation; solution strategy; data, models, methods, computer-aided tools to be used; solution) should participate.
Participation is free but registration is required. Seats are limited and will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis firstname.lastname@example.org
or if you didn’t get any response, please send the email to email@example.com
Please see the attached flyer for more details on the webinar series and registration details.
To download the Webinar series 2021 brochure, click here!