- Our Expertise
- Properties on Demand
- Recent News
- About us
- Useful links
• ICAS Provides a framework through which a collection of tools developed with the latest theories and data are made available to users for a range of problem-solving, such as, property estimation, process modelling, separation process design, and many more.
• Algorithms, methods & models are based on generic and systematic solution approaches
• Allows single- and multi-dimensional problems to be solved efficiently, reliably, consistently and robustly
• Improves the productivity of users by allowing sharing of common knowledge between different groups of people and tools
• ICAS is dedicatedly managing the complexity through a systems approach
Interface highlighting options for simulation and optimization
For more details, please click on the links to the individual tools.
The property prediction tool
Tools for computer-aided modeling
Modeling and simulation tool
Special tool for solvent screening & design
Azeotropic mixture separation
Cost estimation & economic analysis
Tool for life cycle assessment
Interested in our software? Please contact us for more information.