- Our Expertise
- Properties on Demand
- Recent News
- About us
- Useful links
ProREFD provides information on all known refrigerants and offers options for refrigerant selection, design and verification using built-in models
• Modelling toolbox: Tool for solving and evaluating a general system of equations.
• Database manager: Data source for pure component properties.
• Property estimation (pure): Tool for prediction of pure compound properties.
• Property estimation (organic systems) : Tool for prediction of organic systems properties.
• Refrigerant selection: Tool for refrigerant (pure or mixture) selection.
• Refrigerant cycle simulation: Tool for simulation and analysis of refrigeration cycle
The main interface with its 6 functions plus manual and tutorial documents is shown below.
The simulation and optimization option in ProREFD allows users to verify the operation of selected refrigerant and refrigeration operation parameters. The simulated results include refrigeration temperatures (and/or pressures), enthalpy, entropy, vapor fraction, heat duty, workload, and Coefficient of Performance (COP).
Thermodynamic diagram generation from Refrigeration Simulation
The refrigerant selection and verification through simulation is the function to select a The refrigerant selection and design option in ProREFD guides the user to search for refrigerants with desired properties. As it is unlikely to match all desired properties with a single refrigerant, It offers options for design of tailor-made refrigerant mixtures (binary, ternary and quaternary). The performance of any selected or designed refrigerant can be verified through refrigeration simulation option.
Want to see more information about ProREFD? Please visit our YouTube Channel for demonstration!
Go to Our Youtube Channel, Click
Interested in our software? Please contact us for more information.