Webinar Series 2021: Fast, Efficient & Reliable Problem Solution
We have now finalized the following plans for the PSE for SPEED Webinar Series 2021 (unless otherwise stated, all webinar times are 14:00 – 18:00 CEST)
1. Sustainable process design in 12 hierarchical steps consisting of a 3-stage methodology; 14-16 July (guest speakers: Professors Ignacio Grossmann, Stratos Pistikopoulos, Mario Richard Eden) See more information
2. Property estimation in four simple steps; 27 July (guest speaker Prof John O’Connell) See more information
3. Refrigerant design, selection, verification; 16 August, 13:00 – 17:00 CEST (guest speaker Prof Nick Sahinidis) See more information
4. Chemical substitution; 25 August 13:00 – 17:00 CEST (guest speaker Dr. Syeda S Razia and Dr.Michael Overcash )
5. Systematic and reliable chemical product design; 9 September (guest speaker Prof André Bardow)
6. Systematic & rapid model development; 16 September (guest speaker: Prof Fengqi You & Prof Jay H Lee)
Anybody who would like to know more about a systems approach to efficient & reliable problem solution (problem formulation; solution strategy; data, models, methods, computer-aided tools to be used; solution) should participate.
Participation is free but registration is required. Seats are limited and will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis (email@example.com)
Please see the attached flyer for more details on the webinar series and registration details.
To download the Webinar series 2021 brochure, click here!
Download the Lecture and View the Recorded Video of Complete Webinars
Click here to download the pdf. file
Go to Webinar 1 : Sustainable process design in 12 hierarchical steps consisting of a 3-stage methodology, Click here!