- Our Expertise
- Properties on Demand
- Recent News
- About us
- Denmark Branch
We have now finalized the following plans for the PSE for SPEED Webinar Series 2021 (unless otherwise stated, all webinar times are 14:00 – 18:00 CEST)
1. Sustainable process design in 12 hierarchical steps consisting of a 3-stage methodology; 14-16 July (guest speakers: Professors Ignacio Grossmann, Stratos Pistikopoulos, Mario Richard Eden)
2. Property estimation in four simple steps; 27 July (guest speaker Prof John O’Connell)
3. Refrigerant design, selection, verification; 16 August, 13:00 – 17:00 CEST (guest speaker Prof Nick Sahinidis)
4. Chemical substitution; 25 August 13:00 – 17:00 CEST (guest speaker Dr. Syeda S Razia and Dr.Michael Overcash )
5. Systematic and reliable chemical product design; 9 September (guest speaker Prof André Bardow)
6. Systematic & rapid model development; 16 September (guest speaker: Prof Fengqi You & Prof Jay H Lee)
Anybody who would like to know more about a systems approach to efficient & reliable problem solution (problem formulation; solution strategy; data, models, methods, computer-aided tools to be used; solution) should participate.
Participation is free but registration is required. Seats are limited and will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis firstname.lastname@example.org
or if you didn’t get any response, please send the email to email@example.com
Please see the attached flyer for more details on the webinar series and registration details.
To download the Webinar series 2021 brochure, click here!